On Thursday 18 October 2001 19:43, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> Yes, this is the right way to go!  It does rely on knowing that Net::*
> use IO::Socket and fiends^Wfriends, but that's ok.

Anyone who's maintaining the test really ought to glance over Net::Time at
least once.

> If it works out, we can generalize Net::Mock and dump it into t/lib/
> where other test can get at it.

I'll shake Net::* and see what else falls out of the tree.

> Only if you sing the Max Power song while you do it.

The monorail song seems more appropriate for QA:

"Is there a chance the track could bend?
 Not on your life my Hindu friend,
 What about us brain dead slobs?
 You'll be given cushy jobs,
 The ring came off my pudding can,
 Take my pen knife my good man!"

> > +use Test::More 'no_plan';
> I was about to rewire t/TEST and vms/test.com to understand no_plan
> tests and decided it would be too much invasive surgery to get it
> right.  I still have the patch lying around and could put it in if you
> need it.

No, that was laziness on my part.  It should have been changed to the number
of tests actually written before creating the patch.  Think of it as a typo
with long lag time.

-- c