Michael> On Sat, Sep 29, 2001 at 06:52:55PM +0100, Tony Bowden wrote:
>> You should be able to write your own wiki in a couple of hours.
>> I have one based around Class::DBI that I knocked up in a morning...

Michael> All I really care is that it:

Michael> A) works
Michael> B) has some sort of history and rollback
Michael> C) I don't have to maintain it. :)

Go to swikis.net and set yourself up an account.  I've got one there.
Trivial.  Unless you wanna be sure you have all the files yourself.
But the guys that do swikis.net are really active on the Squeak list
so there's pretty much good safety there.

The downside is that all contributors have to also be registered, if
you want to control upload access.  Or you can just let public
scribble, like many swikis.