On Fri, Jan 11, 2002 at 05:03:46PM +0200, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> > The name of the function and order of arguments are all up for
> > discussion.
>
> Thanks, applied.
>
> About the name: I think it's an awful name... doesn't tell me at least
> at all what it's for (except maybe for doubling as CORE::dump()...).
> fresh_perl()?  kamikaze_perl()?

At 5am the imagination is the first to go.

I guess the idea is to run a program in a seperate process and compare
the output.  A cross between runperl() and is().  is_runperl() doesn't
seem like a good idea.  cmp_runperl?  cmp_prog?

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One