http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/Module-Info-0.11.tar.gz

Didn't get quite as far as I'd hoped, but I got the hard part's done.

The interesting bit is you can now find every function and method call
in a program (I just realized I'm not handling function calls with
symbolic refs quite right, will fix), the line its on, etc.... see
subroutines_called().

superclasses() is actually a really dirty cheat and I have to spruce
it up some.

Some users were reporting silent failures in the last few versions.
I've made failures much more noisy so we'll see if that can be worked
out.

0.11  Sat Feb  2 16:54:23 EST 2002
    * Fixed B::Utils->kids
    * Added subroutines_called()
    * Added superclasses()
    * Added dynamic_method_calls()
    - Documented that it isn't just for modules.
    - name() can now be used to set
    - failures inside B::Module::Info now report their errors instead of
      failing silently
    * Added a THANKS section.

0.10  Wed Dec 12 05:40:14 EST 2001
    * Windows filenames would cause subroutines() and modules_used() to
      choke. (Thanks to Alessandro Forghieri for the patch)

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One