Hi,

First, thanks for your QA job !
Next, I ask you an advice for Test::Harness::Straps.

(project /1) I today use a lot of script that use Test::More methods.
I run them from several ways: from cron or from cgi.
I use my own function to parse result, and display them as I want.

Yesterday (project /2), I see the long know crlf bug in cygwin in strap-analyse.t and try to find it. I see the doc of Test::Harnness::Straps and think that I can use in 1/

But I miss something in result ... there is no info about why some tests fails. reason field are only for skip or todo block.

This is what you want or ? Can you speak about this ?

Thanks,
--
Alain BARBET