Michael G Schwern wrote:
I just went to go patch in the code ref stuff to is_deeply() and found that
I had unfinished changes to the diagnostic output.  Remember, it was about
including the description in the failure diagnostics.  So instead of this:

/Users/schwern/tmp/test...NOK 1 # Failed test (/Users/schwern/tmp/test at line 5)
#          got: '42'
#     expected: '23'

You get this:

/Users/schwern/tmp/test...NOK 1 # Failed test "this is the test description"
#   in /Users/schwern/tmp/test at line 5
#          got: '42'
#     expected: '23'

There was some debate about the details, I don't remember how it all turned
out but I like this new format.  Any objections before I chuck it in?

I ranted a while back about s/got/received/

David