Paul Johnson wrote:

As someone whose production code is currently required to run under
5.5.3, I'm very grateful to module authors whose code still runs under
that version at least.  A number of modules which don't run under 5.5.3
do with simple changes, primarily changing "our" to "use vars" and
getting rid of x.y.z version numbers.

I've only developed in 5.6+ environments. Can anyone provide a link to what I would have to do to make my modules compatible with 5.4 and/or 5.5?

(I realize there are Changes files distributed with perl, but I'm looking for something more focused/succinct.)

TIA

jimk