Michael G Schwern wrote:
On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 07:35:40PM -0400, Ian Langworth wrote:

I'd like to improve HTTP::Recorder. I've contacted Linda Julien
(http://search.cpan.org/~leira/) via her CPAN email address, but I've
received no response. The module hasn't been touched in over a year
and every RT ticket seems to have gone unanswered
(http://rt.cpan.org/NoAuth/Bugs.html?Dist=HTTP-Recorder).

Suggestions?

Roll a new release of the module, upload it to CPAN, announce this on
modules@perl.org and module-authors@perl.org and request PAUSE to transfer
ownership.

There is a 'leira' on perlmonks who hasn't logged in in 20 weeks. One more reason to assume she has fallen off the net. On IRC someone just told me that she's in New Mexico, looking for a job.

David