Thomas Klausner wrote:
[...]

The cpants analysis fails to recognise this as valid. What is it looking for and/or could it be taught to look for this? I thought that it was only looking for a string eval of "use Test::Pod".

It does, but the qq{} you're using isn't recognised by the regex. I'll try
to improve it a bit. In the long run I'd like to use PPI to parse the code
properly (or at least some magnitudes more proper than I do).

Oh, well don't fret about trying to improve it, PPI is the way to go. Something the scope of CPANTS is bound to shake out bugs in PPI, which will make Adam Kennedy happy. (FSDO happy).

David