Gábor Szabó wrote:
What do you think about adding a has_license kwalitee to CPANTS ?
Checking if the META.yml has that entry ?

This will penalise all the modules that use ExtUtils::MakeMaker, which, last time I looked, does not generate the license metadata, even though the module may clearly state the license used in the documentation.

I made a half-hearted attempt at patching EU::MM to provide a LICENSE key to WriteMakefile but then Real Life intervened. It did help me get an appreciation of what a thankless job the maintenance of EU::MM is, though.

DAvid