On Nov 2, 2005, at 12:13 PM, David Landgren wrote:
No. I'm complaining that there's no need for two different Kwalitee points for this, that's all. I think one is sufficient (and a very worthy one I should add, in case I wasn't being clear, which I probably wasn't).

Ahh, that was unclear from your message. I thought you were protesting the addition of a new Kwalitee test in general, hence my annoyance. Apologies for the misunderstanding.

I originally advocated for one of the two methods of determining the license, not necessarily for both.

Chris

P.S. On a marginally-related note, I released Module::License::Report yesterday. Unfortunately, it's not immediately useful for Kwalitee because it eval()s code from Makefile.PL and/or Build.PL, and makes use of Module::Depends::Intrusive which does more of the same.

--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)