Hi James and Randy,

Thank you so much for your replies!

Yes, the modules that we are testing are not for
standard distribution. They are created by other folks
in my organization to support and to be part of our
current automated integration system. They are our
internal use. There already are many unit tests, which
created by other folks in my organization, to load
(use) those modules and exercise the functions in
them. I am trying to figure out how to get the code
coverage metrics of these existing units tests on
those modules and to figure out where we should add
more tests to cover.

Yes, because history reason and because product other
particular reason, we need use our in house built test
harness to execute those tests one by one, and the
mechanism in our test harness are different from how
standard Test::Harness-based approach work. Our test
scripts use APIs that our test harness provides which
are not exact same but similar to Test::Simple or
Test::More provide.

I understand and appreciate James' points. Our
purpose, our different situation and the effort our
people had put in make me have to find a way looks
like different from standard way that James mentioned.
Randy’s comment makes me concerning if there is an
existing way or tool out there which may help me out
to collect code coverage data for our tests.

Thanks again and please continue advice if you can. I
will continue my research basing on all your
feedbacks.

Thanks,

Scoot

--- "Randy W. Sims" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>