On several of my modules, the search.cpan.org page shows test
passes/failures, whereas when I follow the link to see the actual list,
there are no tests reported.

        eg: http://search.cpan.org/~CRAKRJACK/Class-Driver-0.004/

Usually this clears up in about a day, but in some cases it's been 3 or 4
days now and search.cpan.org is telling me that tests have run, but
testers.cpan.org doesn't seem to know anything about them.

Is this a common problem? Is it fixable? Is there somewhere else I can go to
find out about the results of my modules being tested, short of subscribing
to the mailing list where *every* module tested gets posted?

        Thanks,
                Tyler