Adam Kennedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So while we are on the subject of META.yml, I think the dynamic_config
> approach is horrible, because it defaults to an efficient error case and
> relies on the author to fix the error, rather than defaulting to the
> inefficient correct case, and giving the option to make it faster.
>
> Where would be the best place to get this flag changed (or for a
> discussion on doing so) in the spec?

        The module-build project, maintained by Ken Williams, is currently
hosting the META.yml spec;

        http://module-build.sourceforge.net/

        I guess META.yml's "reccomends" feature accomplishes most of what
I'm after (if you can't install the module don't worry about it, but if you
can, it'll enhance things), but what I was looking for was a place to dump
stuff like that that doesn't affect the usability of the package, just the
testability. "build_recommends" was suggested on module-build-general, but
it appears to have disappeared from the Module::Build code and isn't on the
META.yml spec.

                - Tyler