Steve Peters <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > /eg scripts are a nice "hands-on" way of finding out how a module works
> > in real life.
> >
> > No distribution should be without one!
> Unless, of course, it has an examples/ directory, which would cause the
> kwalitee test to fail. ;)  I do think its a good idea, especially with
> large, all-encompassing type modules to provide some examples, but
> testing for (in effect, regulating) the name of the directory that will
> be difficult to do.

        I'm not convinced this is a good idea, but if it were implemented, I
don't think a regexp to catch all of them would be that complicated... Well
so far the only ones I've seen are "eg", "examples", and from that renegade
GD::Graph, "samples".

        If we were to actually use this as a metric, I'd suggest negating it
if there is a "bin" directory, since applications may not need examples...

        Cheers,
                Tyler