Michael G Schwern <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks to Tyler MacDonald and yi.org we now have a brand spanking new
> wiki!  http://perl-qa.yi.org/ is its location, we'll worry about
> getting more official domains later.

        Since I set up my own server for (then nx, now yi).org 8 years ago
and started doing the dynamic DNS thing, my hope was to be able to give
something back to the hackers in the open source community that have already
given me more than a lifetime's worth of value. Perl/CPAN in particular has
made my life both more enjoyable and profitable. I'm glad that the server is
fulfilling it's use; thanks to you guys for doing what you're doing! :)

                - Tyler