Hi,

Michael G Schwern schrieb:
So making "no_test_pl" a kwalitee test is a good idea.

So adding this to Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee::Files in the obvious place should do exactly that. Perhaps we should call it "old_testing_scheme" or so instead, but I'll go with your suggestion:

    {
        name=>'no_test_pl',
error=>q{This distribution contains a file called 'test.pl' in its main distribution directory. This indicates that it uses the old style of creating test suites. Nowadays, tests belong into one or more *.t files in the t/ subdirectory.}, remedy=>q{Refactor the monolithic test.pl script into one or more t/*.t test scripts.},
        code=>sub {
            my $d=shift;
            return 0 if $d->{file_test_pl};
            return 1;