On Thursday 01 February 2007 13:37, Joshua ben Jore wrote:

> I'd be a happy guy if a paranoid T::E caused consternation and people
> to post "OMG! My stuff fails now!" to perlmonks or whatever.

Be very careful with that.  I fixed a bug in Test::MockObject a while back and
a few people yelled very loudly that their tests were now failing.

I'm still not very sympathetic to people relying on bugs, but putting out a
developer release, announcing the change, and giving everyone a week or two
to ignore your request for feedback before breaking things seems a lot more
humane.

-- c