Hi,

I have a test that looks like this:

ok(prepare_first(), "first prepared");
ok(test_first(), "first is working");

ok(prepare_second(), "second prepared");
ok(test_second(), "second is working");

That is, there is a phase where I setup the test environment
and then there is the actual test. Obviously each phase can
consists of several ok() functions.

In the way it is written now both setup-phases-failure and
real-failure are displayed in the same way.
When it fails I know something went wrong but I don't know if
it is in the test environment (e.g. not enough disk space) or it is
in the product I am testing.

I would like to be able to display them in a different way.
Currently the only thing I could think of it making sure the label of each ok()
call in the setup phase starts with the word "CONFIG" and then let the harness
understand this.

I wonder how do other do this?

Gabor