* Ovid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008-08-21T05:36:11]
> Both of us found this much cleaner. However, this might have unexpected
> consequences. It also highlights the issue of Test::Harness's long-standing
> practice of stripping the .t extension from filenames. Why? If we want other
> extensions, stripping them is probably bad.

I'd definitely like to always see the .t, as I'm now working on more things
that have multiple extensioned tests.  I'd rather not need to know whether or
not the item is a filename or munged filename based on some logic.

It wasn't clear to me whether this is now the case, from AndyA's post, so I'm
just chiming in.

--
rjbs