When I started Test::Builder2 I gave it its own mailing list so it could have
its own community and not clutter up perl-qa with detailed chatter about
Test::Builder2 and Test::More development.

I don't get much response to posts on test-more-users, though I know people
are subscribed.  perl-qa traffic has dropped off quite a bit.  I'm wondering
that if I moved Test::More and Test::Builder2 posts back to perl-qa that there
would be more discussion?

Do people not care?  Is it going over everyone's heads?  Is everyone just
waiting for it to be "done"?  Does it not seem like TB2 is relevant?

--
87. If the thought of something makes me giggle for longer than 15
    seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.