Hello.  I have a question regarding TAP::Formatter::JUnit.

I have created a few perl tests modules using the TEST::CLASS framework. I run
the test cases with prove outputting to a report using TAP::Formatter::JUnit. I
then attempt to aggregate all of the reports using Ant's junitreport task. The
junitreport task fails and reports "not a valid testsuite XML document" because
the perl reports are not in a standard junit format.

The TAP::Formatter::JUnit formatter isn't creating 100% compatible junit
reports. The problem is that the generated reports contain a root level
'testsuites' element which isn't the same as an individual junit report. Junit
reports from junit framework only contain 'testsuite' elements.

I have attached an ant project that reproduces the problem. There are two
reports that it attempts to aggregrate, one from junit and the other
one from TAP:Formatter:JUnit. It junitreport fails when attempting to read TAP
generated report.

Not sure how correct this is but here is a junit schema:
http://jra1mw.cvs.cern.ch:8180/cgi-bin/jra1mw.cgi/org.glite.testing.unit/config/JUnitXSchema.xsd?view=markup

Found it in:
http://search.cpan.org/~lkundrak/TAP-Harness-JUnit-0.36/lib/TAP/Harness/JUnit.pm

-Khai