Threads are now working in Test::Builder1.5.  That's the last missing feature,
Test::Builder1.5 can now do everything 0.98 can!  Huzzah!

If anyone want to see how much working with threads suck, just have a look at
this hack.
https://github.com/schwern/test-more/blob/Test-Builder1.5/lib/TB2/ThreadSafeFilehandleAccessor.pm

Anyhow, there's lots of stuff to do before stable.  Some of it is in
Test::Builder2, but a lot of it is fixing broken test modules that violated
encapsulation. :-/
https://github.com/schwern/test-more/issues?milestone=6

There's a bug in use_ok() that effects 0.98_01 and 1.5.  So I'm going to hold
off on a new alpha for a day or two and it's either fixed or I'll roll it back.
https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=67538#txn-1002509

--
124. Two drink limit does not mean first and last.
    -- The 213 Things Skippy Is No Longer Allowed To Do In The U.S. Army