* Michael G Schwern <schw...@pobox.com> [2011-11-30T15:22:51]
> On 2011.11.30 7:20 AM, Ricardo Signes wrote:
> > re: "internal use"
> >
> > What does "internal" define here?  What are the boundaries of the space to
> > which TB2::Mouse use is internal?
>
> Like any other "internal use only" .pm file in a CPAN module, it can only be
> used by the Test-Simple distribution (Test::Simple, Test::More, Test::Builder,
> TB2::Blah...).
>
> > In what scenarios do I have to write something that uses it?
>
> You're patching Test-Simple.

Okay.  So, I want to write a third-party test output formatter that emits test
results in the binary language of my water vaporators.  I subclass some core
formatter with "use parent" and add some methods or something?

I want to write a better Test::Foo library.  I'm not using "extends 'Tester'"
or something?

The only case when the programmer needs to know about the Mouse underpinnings
is when hacking on the dist itself, not not ever reasonable extensions?

--
rjbs