Hi,

The Perl QA hackathon 2012 is taking place from Friday, **March 30th**
to Sunday, **April 1st** 2012 in Paris, France. Attendance is gratis.
We would like to know if you are interested in coming and participating.
You can also propose other people who should be invited. As with the
hackathons in the past years, we aim to fund the travel and accommodation
costs for those who cannot get funding otherwise.

We would like to hear about your topics and ideas. Please find further
information at the hackathon website (http://2012.qa-hackathon.org/)
and wiki (http://2012.qa-hackathon.org/qa2012/wiki).

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 The shortest distance between two points is not always the safest.