Hello.

I am ashamed.
I forgot some sponsors.
I've no excuse.

As Community sponsor, I want also thank :
Stiching Perl Promotie Nederland - http://www.sppn.nl/

We had also in-kind donations: some companies and organizations
sponsored directly some of our attendees, paying for their travel
fees and accomodation:
Procura - http://procura.nl/
Booking.com - http://www.booking.com/
Dyn - http://www.dyn.com/
Dijkmat - http://www.dijkmat.nl/
Shadowcat Systems - http://www.shadow.cat/
The Perl Foundation - http://www.perlfoundation.org/

Many thanks for your help.

Many thanks to all the attendees too, for the job done!

Kind Regards
Laurent, ashamed

--
Laurent Boivin            --               mailto:l.boi...@free.fr