On Sun, Aug 03, 2014 at 07:49:13AM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Thanks, though it is not only for newsletter purposes. There is a feeling
> (at least in me)
> that a blog post, especially on TPF web site is a much more
> serious/official statement than
> an e-mail in a mailing list.

The terms of my grant are that reports get posted here, but I think you
are both correct that there is benefit in posting elsewhere too.

Karen has kindly updated perlfoundation.org
http://news.perlfoundation.org/2014/08/develcover-grant-report-may-an.html
and I have posted to blogs.perl.org
http://blogs.perl.org/users/paul_johnson/2014/08/tpf-develcover-grant-report-mayjune-2014.html

Thanks for the prompts,