* Chad Granum <exodi...@gmail.com> [2016-11-30T10:30:38]
> I do have implementation commentary however:

Thanks, greatly appreciated!

>  * You should not be obtaining a context inside your subtest (specifically
> line 18

So, I've moved it to after the eval.  I (think that I) need it inside the
subtest so that the events emitted from the abort exception occur inside the
subtest, rather than above it.  But if you think that moving that line down is
correct... I've done it!

> https://github.com/rjbs/Test-Abortable/blob/master/lib/Test/Abortable.pm#L30
>  this should probably be $ctx->throw() which is essentially a die, but it

I wrote a long refutation of this only to see that you reversed your opinion
one sentence later!  This is more proof that I should really read the whole
thing before beginning my reply!

Thanks for your review!

--
rjbs