At 07:23 AM 6/24/02 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

>Peter> BOF blurb:
>
>Peter> Do you teach Perl?  Whether you make your entire living running a Perl
>Peter> training business, or whether you've been co-opted to bring your
>Peter> workgroup up to speed on Perl, this BOF is for you to meet others who
>Peter> are in the same position.
>
>Peter> Come and share the lessons you've learned, or ask others how they
>Peter> handle issues you're grappling with.  Whether it's the student who
>Peter> monopolizes Q&A, interfacing with A/V equipment, or organizing
>Peter> hands-on examples, you can tell us how you handled it or find out how
>Peter> others did.
>
>And don't forget our "in session" session on "Teaching Learning Perl",
><http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2002/view/e_sess/2839>.

Gee, if I'd been paying attention and read the session listing, I might
not have posted my BOF this year.  (This is the first time you've given
that session, isn't it, Randal?)  I just created the BOF because I've
done it for the last two years.

I'm inclined to withdraw my BOF due to the considerable overlap with
this session.  Anyone on the list feel differently?

--
Peter Scott
Pacific Systems Design Technologies