Fellow teachers,

Anybody have any experience/opinions on the new "Gyration Ultra Cordless
Optical Mouse", the latest gyroscopic mouse from gyration.com?   These
things free you from your laptop while you're making presentations,
so you can run and jump around, without missing a mouse-click, just
like Madonna's wireless microphone lets her cavort like a siren in heat
while singing!  8-}

Also, I wonder if anybody can say whether this device, which connects
to the USB port and is reputed not to need special drivers for Windoze
or MacOS, actually works on Linux.

-Tim
| Tim Maher, CEO, CONSULTIX  (206) 781-UNIX; (866) DOC-PERL; (866) DOC-LINUX |
|  Ph.D. & JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient")               |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  teachmeunix.com  teachmeperl.com  teachmelinux.net |