Hi,

we are organizing the 2nd YAPC in Israel to be held on 26th of February, 2004. On the previous conference there were about 100 visitors.
99 from Israel and MJD. http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2003/

In May, after the conference we had a session of 3 days with MJD,
organized by my company http://www.pti.co.il/mjd.html
I think MJD enjoyed it too.

Next year - which is actually is very close now - I'd like to set up
similar set of classes. So if you are interested to come to Israel
to the conference and afterwords to teach 1-2 days, please contact
me ASAP. If we can figure out some setup that will benefit all sides
I'd be glad to make the effort to organize it.

The dead-line to submit presentations to the conference is 30th November
but if you'd like also to teach a real class then please contact me earlier. Maybe now.

For further details about the conference visit
http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2004/

regards
    Gabor Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>