On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 02:42:09PM -0600, Brad Lhotsky wrote:
> I'd be eternally grateful for any advice or sample material that would
> save me some time preparing the class.

The Kirrily "Skud" Roberts content is quite good and is available from
http://wiki.fini.net/bin/view/PerlClass/SkudContent

I've been meaning to revise it for American English and current usage, but its
still a great place to start such a project.

--
</chris>

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.
            - Bertrand Russell, philosopher, mathematician, author,
              Nobel laureate (1872-1970)