Hi Jacinta and others!

I am using docbook for creating my course material but I keep my example
files separate and added a new tag to docbook <include file="">.
These files first go through some home made preprocessing where I replace those
include tags with the relevant files and then I use jw to process the
docbook files.

I am not very satisfied with the results but so far this is the best I
could come up with
that is relatively easy to write and then I can create both HTML
slides and PDF to print.

There are plenty of text based presentation generators out there and it seems
more or less everyone reinvents it at least once or twice.

Gabor
http://www.szabgab.com/
http://www.pti.co.il/