  DNB> Hi-
  DNB>   Not sure if this list is still active, but I'm curious if anyone
  DNB> has any tips/suggestions for ways to insert syntax-colored Perl code
  DNB> into Powerpoint for greater legibility. I realize Powerpoint isn't
  DNB> always the tool of choice, but if you use it and have a method you
  DNB> like, can you let me know what it is?

i haven't tried this as i don't like syntax highlighting but it may do
what you want. emacs has cperl-mode which does syntax coloring and there
is an emacs command ps-print-buffer-with-faces which prints a buffer
keeping the coloring (emacs calls those things 'faces'). and then you
would have a ps file (if you select a file instead of a printer for the
output) which you could edit later on. or even convert it to some other
format that you could edit more easily.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  u...@stemsystems.com  --------  http://www.sysarch.com --