Encode Hackers,

   I just uploaded Encode-0.93 to CPAN, also avaiable as

   http://www.dan.co.jp/~dankogai/Encode-0.93.tar.gz

   Changes Since 0.92 includes;
+ Changes
+ AUTHORS
! Encode.pm
! README
   + Mention to [EMAIL PROTECTED] added
! JP/JP.pm
   + Encoding aliases added so you can feed locale names
     and MIME Charset="" directly.
   - Mention to JISX0212 removed because it's fixed
! CN/CN.pm
! KR/KR.pm
   + Encoding aliases added.  Note TW is left untouched because
     euc-tw is not implemented in TW but in Encode::HanExtra.
     Autrijus, you may fix Encode::HanExtra.
+ t/CJKalias.t
   + to test encode aliases added

   Yikes.  I've already found a problem.  Sadahiro san's name is missing 
from AUTHORS (I did include that but it somehow the file gets 
truncated -- stupid me!   It was not saved in the Editor yet).
That reminds me,  Sadahiro-san, perl/AUTHORS says

SADAHIRO Tomoyuki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   But you prefer

SADAHIRO Tomoyuki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   right?  Please tell me which one you prefer and I will update AUTHORS 
accordingly.

Dan the Yet Another Encoding Hacker

Reply via email to