Robert May schrieb:
http://www.robmay.me.uk/win32gui/website/

Particularly I'd like to know:
(1) Whether it lays out nicely in your browser, or whether it screws up.

looks fine for firefox and MSIE6.

(2) What your browser user agent is.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; de-AT; rv:1.8b) Gecko/20050217

(3) Your comments on the style/colors other artistic impressions.
- I still have some content to write, and the list of links on the front page will be layed out differently

ok.

(4) Your Technical comments

http://www.robmay.me.uk/win32gui/website/docs/Win32/GUI.html TOC
Typo:
    * Introdction

- I am aware that there is a bit of Javascript - that will be removed (it simply adds the IE version to the titlebar so I can keep track of which window is which).
- The news section will be fed automatically from the Sourceforge RSS feed.

(5) Anything that you'd like to see in the future.

Screenshots as jeremy already noted and maybe put/link Aldo's old examples somewhere, even if some of them don't work out of the box anymore.

maybe add a wiki to let people add their samples. There cannot be enough samples.

Assuming there's no major issues, then I plan to put something close to this up at http://perl-win32-gui.sourceforge.net/ and link the 'home' link from the project page to it.

ok for me.

--
Reini Urban