Reini Urban wrote:
> I needed the attached patch to compile Win32-GUI-Constants under
> cygwin.
>
> hash\perfect does not work under the bash, hash/perfect does work
> under the bash and under cmd.exe

But sadly, not under command.com. I changed this to use $(DIRFILESEP), which MM sets to the correct value, platform dependent.

> cygwin IO eol handling leaves a trailing \cM which must be stripped.

I applied a different solution, achieving the same end result.

Thanks for the report.

Additionally I have fixed an incorrect cast in Constants.xs that resulted in some of the constants getting the wrong values (picked up by the tests).

Changes will be in CVS shortly.

Regards,
Rob.