Rob & All,

One area that I personally would like to see improved is the generic support
for threading in Win32-GUI. As it stands today, Win32-GUI is thread safe (well
I haven't found a problem yet...) with later versions of perl (5.8.7 +). The
real difficulty is thread communication in the event driven environment, but
most of this has been resolved with Robs thread util package on his home page.

What I would like to suggest is that the functionality of this package be
formally moved into the core codeline. I am more than happy to provide coding,
documentation and build various examples of what is (and isn't) possible with
threading in Win32-GUI.

Any comments?

Cheers,

Jeremy.