> Still have the scintilla issues - I should be able to do some debugging this
> weekend.

Ok - found the problem:

http://perl-win32-gui.cvs.sourceforge.net/perl-win32-gui/Win32-GUI/Win32-GUI-Scintilla/Scintilla.PL?r1=1.5&r2=1.6

Scroll down to line 466:

print '  my $lenght = $self->GetTextLength() + 1;', "\n";

changes to:

print '  my $length = $self->SendMessageNN(2182, 0, 0); # includes trailing
NUL', "\n";

But the method SendMessageNN doesn't exists in the XS module.

Not to sure what the fix should be - a typo in the send message method name or
should there be a method called SendMessageNN in the XS module?

Cheers,

jez.