Eric Bennett wrote:
> He probably means being able to open multiple instances of a
> window or being able to subclass window or control behavior.

I'm afraid I still don't get the exact point (I'm tired, sorry :-).

> Right now the only connection a control has to the rest of the
> program is through the control name.  This means that to open two
> identical windows where the controls on each window refer to the
> right window's values you have to use app-unique names for controls
> and then dynamically define subs with lexical references to those
> values.

this is more clear. the New Event Model I'm trying to build will
pass a reference to the object that fired the event as its first
parameter, so this issue will be solved.

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;