Subject: [perl-win32-gui-users] Versions on the ActiveState server
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 08:56:55 +0000
List-Id: <perl-win32-gui-users.lists.sourceforge.net>

Hi All

I am currently in conversation with ActiveState with a view to having the
correct version on their PPM server. They have been very responsive and told me
that it had been updated this morning. However when I do a search for it on
their server I still get version 0.99 reported. I've gone back to them with this
and await their reply. (It could be a cache issue on our firewalls so if anyone
else can check it that would be great.)

I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers

Paul

*******************************************************************************
Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
inform the sender immediately.
*******************************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Perl-Win32-GUI-Users mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/perl-win32-gui-users