Well, in this case, I resolved my problem changing  -style for -addstyle...

Guillem

  -----Mensaje original-----
  De: Guillem Cunillera Wefers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Para: perlwin32gui <perl-win32-gui-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
  Fecha: divendres, 26 / abril / 2002 17:40
  Asunto: [perl-win32-gui-users] Listview with columns in a pm module doesn't
work

  Today is one day that sometimes I feel I'm turning crazy ....

  I make a Listview in a simple program but when I put in my main program in a
pm module ListView doesn't work (is don't show) and the complete name is done.
This problem has not appear with other widgets...and before put a ListView
there was a ListBox that worked well.

  Any ideas ???