Gossett, Malachy wrote:
> Not a lot out there.  Typical Open Source nonsense.

go program in Visual Basic, quick, it will make a lot of sense
for you.

> Dada's site really isn't worth much.  Don't know why it is
> still there.

because is MY site and I like it, ok?

> Sourceforge.net is good, since they maintane it

THEY? what did you said again? THEY maintain???
I don't know did put all this b******t in your head, but
SOURCEFORGE is not mantaining my module at all.
heck, they're not maintaining anything except SourceForge
itself! it is *ME* that is maintaining the project there,
got it? next time, please think twice before spreading such
nonsense.

to the list: sorry if I sounded too rude, but this guy
really did upset me.

cheers,
Aldo

__END__
$_=q,just perl,,s, , another ,,s,$, hacker,,print;