Just a quick mail to thank the developers for your excellent Win32::GUI
module(s) which I have just used to create a Windows application for a
client using, using LWP, OpenSSL and mcrypt::rijndael,  along with the
Cava packager and Inno Setup to create a standalone win32 executable
plus a setup.exe.

Initially faced with having to do it in C on an unfamiliar development
platform(windows) was giving me nightmares!

Cheers,

Simon Britton

Senior Developer
Namesco Limited
Acton House, Perdiswell Park, Worcester, WR3 7GD