Hello!

I have a GUI application which from time to time crashes. Buttons, textfield
and other object disappear, but not the all. It's very strange because the
application can work persistent few hours without problem but sometimes the
problem happens few times in one hour. This is an application which
dynamically creates many windows with database data - about 20-40 in one
session. The window contains only textfields, buttons and labels, but there can
by many of them (100-200 tetxfields sometimes more). All the objects can also
have dynamically determined colors which depend on values of the textfields.
Additionally icons are stored inside the application by using the module:

use Win32::GUI::BitmapInline();

At last I should add that all the window is scaled along x and y axis
independently. So many graphical operations...

I wonder if it could be a leak memory which is similar to the "leak" which can
be found in a demo application like Tutorial_Part1_hello1.pl demo. It can be
seen when you open Task Manager and watch the amount of memory perl consumes.
Even the simple mouse moving when the application is active shows that the
memory rise up constantly. Is it problem with Win32::GUI?

Another question is as follows. Has the small errors (warnings) meaning in the
context of the crashes? I thing about for instance warning in counting the
exprossion like substr($foo,3,4) when $foo has only length of 2. Usually I
start the perl with the:

#perl -W
use warnings;
use strict;

Could it be proper to switch off the options?

Ane comments and experience sharing is much appriciated. And is there similar
problem in other GUI perl libraries?

Waldemar