Good afternoon,

I am an ILS Engineer working for CGI IT UK Limited. At the present time I am
looking at software obsolescence issues that relate to the project I am working
on. On this project we use Perl-Win32-GUI

In order to support our process of monitoring software obsolescence I would be
grateful if you could provide me with the information in the table below. I
have provided a key to explain the information that I require.

Item Name

Version Number

End of Product Support date

Superseding Product/Version

Superseding Product website data

Perl-Win32-GUI

1.06

Key:
End of Product Support date: When will support for the current product end? For
example, if the current version of the product has been superseded by a newer
version of the existing product, or another product altogether, when will
support end for the existing product?
Superseding Product/Version:  If support for the product we are currently using
will no longer be available at a certain point in time then what is the
recommended replacement product/version?
Superseding  Product website data: If the current product is superseded then
please provide a link to the website where the replacement product item is
documented.

Many thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,

Richard

Richard Trebilcock | ILS Engineer
Defence | CGI
Chaucer House, Springfield Drive, The Office Park, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22
7LP UK
T: +44 01372 838258 | M: +44 (0) 7717 355882
richard.trebilc...@cgi.com<mailto:richard.trebilc...@cgi.com> | cgi-group.co.uk

[cid:image001.jpg@01CE2A2B.EE6E9D30]

CGI IT UK Limited. A CGI Group Inc. Company
Registered Office: 250 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading RG2 6UA, United
Kingdom. Registered in England & Wales - Number 947968
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI
Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not
a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery
of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message
may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver
this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and
are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.

<<inline: image001.jpg>>