Hi,

>I need my data to line up
> rows/columns, so I need to use a fixed font like Courier New.

You may be able to create your report in Ritch-Text-Format and then print it
using OLE calls to launch Microsoft Word, or Microsoft Write.  RTF gives you
more flexibility with font sizes.  Use MS Word to create a RTF document then
use it as a template by replacing the text in it.

Create a document with Word and make sure that the smallest Courier New font
will actually fit on your page.  Maybe the problem is that the smallest font
size will just not fit on the page.

>306 characters to print across the page
Keep in mind that eagle-eyed young programmers can read very small fonts,
but older managers who read the reports may not be able to read such a small
font.

Showing a Printer DIalog Box does not really solve your problem.  It merely
allows you to choose the printer.  There are many more API calls needed to
actually print the data.

Indy Singh
DynamicSTATE Software  --  www.dynamicstate.com