That's really funny, I finally just figured out how to use PPM and
reinstalled the latest win32::GUI with PPM and  now my program is generating
the exact same error:
                Can't locate auto/Win32/GUI/MenuItem/SetMenuItem.al in @INC
(@INC contains: C:/Perl/lib C:/Perl/site/lib .) at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Win32/GUI.pm line 452

        I would love to know the solution for this!!!!!! I would hate to
have to stop using PPM and go back to my old install.
                        Tim

Tim Thomas
Unix Systems Administrator
Lockheed Martin EIS · Denver Data Center
303-430-2281 · Pager 800-545-3704
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pager: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]