It's a Label window, with scrolling text.
So I want to make different words in the same window have different
parameters. Basically I want to spawn an IE window with a specific URL.

(Where $vu_win is the main window)

my $fr = $vu_win->Frame(-width =>
90, -background=>'red', -foreground=>'white')->pack(-fill=>'x');
my $lb = $fr->Label(-textvariable => \$text, -width =>
90,-background=>'red', -foreground=>'white')->pack(-fill=>'x');
$lb->repeat(100, \&update);

my $lt;
my $chr;

MainLoop();