[Grant: my message to you wasn't meant to be a public message. In the
future it would be better if you would ask first before forwarding private
communication to a public forum, thanks!]

On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Grant Hopwood wrote:

> Jenda and myself chose the latter. I hope the community doesn't object to
> much to this.

I think the concern is more likely to be legal. I appreciate your efforts
to keep the useful modules available, but I also think it is important to
respect the wishes/rights of individual module authors. Personally, I'm
still be concerned about relying on totally orphaned modules like this.

    -- dNb